Monday, October 3, 2016

Unexpected Family ch 26


At General Hospital -Lila Rae room-Lila Rae was having chemotherapy when Monica and Skye were talking”Skye , You had a baby”Monica said “ Yes it was in my youth I was on vacation in Venezuela with Althea and we had a fight so I went out to a bar and I had a drink were this young man with black hair he was rich too and we had a couple of drinks then we slept together “Skye said “Did you ever see him again”Monica ask “No we left the next day I never know his name but he was from their and when we got back home to London I found out I was pregnant and Althea made me give the baby away”Skye said “What did you have”Monica ask “A little girl”Skye cried “ I'm sorry”Monica said “It's ok. I never told anyone not even the father know “Skye said as Lorenzo came in.”Skye are you okay” Lorenzo ask “We were just talking “ Skye said “I need to check on Lila Rae” Monica said Skye and Lorenzo left.

Lorenzo and Skye were in the hallway and Skye keep looking at Lorenzo and touch his face.”Oh my God it was you all those years ago” Skye said “Skye ,What are you talking about”Lorenzo ask “I was talking to Monica about my past when I was in my youth I went to Venezuela I went to a bar and I had a couple drinks with this young man who live there and he was rich I end up pregnant but I give the baby away, I think it was you” Skye said “ I did hang in a bar by the water a lot when I live their and their was a young redhead who came in and we had sex it was the best time of my life she left before I wake up”Lorenzo said “It was me, We were meant to be! “Skye said “Yes I guess we were”Lorenzo said “After Lila Rae is better I want to find our daughter “Skye said “We will “Lorenzo said Monica came by,” You can go see Lila Rae I remove the IV for now “Monica said “Thank you “ Skye said they left.

Monica pull out a piece of paper as Alan came by.”Monica , What is that”Alan ask “We need to talk but not here”Monica said

Copyright by Skye the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment