Monday, October 17, 2016

Unexpected Family ch 42


At Alexis-Alexis and Ric were getting dressed from making love.”Alexis “Ric said “This is just sex that's all we are grieving for Molly”Alexis said “So this was just sex”Ric said “Yes I'm sorry “Alexis said “Don't be”Ric said and left.

At a news conference-The Mayor was on.”I have decided that this is my last term I love this town but it's time for me to go”The Mayor said

At Blair-Blair and Dorian had just watch the news conference.”So is that why you're in town”Blair ask “Yes , I'm going to run for mayor of Port Charles”Dorian said

At Lydia -AJ was still there waiting on Lydia to answers when Lydia came up to him and kiss him . “Let's take this slow “AJ said “You're right “Lydia said

At General Hospital-Skye and Lorenzo and Alan and Rae were waiting on news when Robin and Patrick came by.” How is Lila Rae “Skye ask as she took Lorenzo hand.

At Llanview-Clint was at home when their was a knock on the door he open it,” Who are you “ Clint ask “You're daughter “Emily said

Copyright by Skye the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment