Thursday, October 6, 2016

Unexpected Family ch 29


At Blair house- Blair was having breakfast with Sam. “Are you happy that you're Dad is alive” Blair ask “Yes I'm , Are you my biological mother “Sam ask Blair was in shock as the doorbell rang. “Hold that thought for a min”Blair said she got up to open the door it was Victor. “Victor , Thank God you're here”Blair said she pull Victor aside. “What is it”Victor ask “Sam just ask if I'm his biological mother I think it's time we tell him the truth “ Blair said “What that his biological mother kidnapped me and rape me”Victor ask” No just that you and his mother had a one night , Sam doesn't need to know that part”Blair said “Thank you for raise my son”Victor said “ I love Sam but I don't want him to be anger with his if we keep this from him”Blair said “I don't want my son anger either”Victor said they went to talk to Sam . “ Dad” Sam said Victor pick up his son. “ I heard you have a question for us” Victor said “ Yes is Blair my biological mother”Victor ask “ Sam I'm you're adoption mother but I love you very much just like I love Starr and Jack”Blair said “Do you understand “Victor ask “ Who is she ? Sam ask “She dead but I'm glad you came in my life “ Blair said “ I'm glad you're my mother too”Sam said he kiss Blair on the cheek.

At Lorenzo/Skye- Lorenzo was packing up Alana Edward belong as Skye came in. “I'm glad Alana Edward is still here” Skye said “We can still see Alana Edward”Lorenzo said Skye went by Alana Edward playpen and pick her up .”Oh Alana Edward I beat you miss you're sister I miss her to, You're going to stay at you're aunt Tea”Skye said as Tea came in. “Tea thank you for taking my daughter “Skye said “You're welcome . Alana Edward is in good hands and you can come see her anytime “Tea said “I'm going to change then I will come with you to set Alana Edward room up “ Skye said “Sure”Tea said Skye left. “Lorenzo , How are you doing “Tea ask “Not good I just wish Lila Rae was better now we have to look for bone marrow soon” Lorenzo said “We will fine
  a match “Tea said “ I hope so I'm worry about my wife if we lost Lila Rae”Lorenzo said as Skye came back down. “I'm ready” Skye said “I'll go with you and then we can get some breakfast before we go back to the hospital “Lorenzo said “ I'll ready, AJ stay with Lila Rae”Skye said she pick up Alana Edward and Lorenzo pick up the bag and they left .

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment