Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Always part 5 ch 1



At Lorenzo and Skye- A week later after the dinner with the surprise guest Lorenzo was talking to the woman who came into the hotel it was Lorenzo sister Gabriel. Lorenzo and Gabriel were sitting down having coffee. Lorenzo touch her face. “ I still can't believe you are alive and father keep you hiding from us” Lorenzo said “I know I wish I found you sooner, You look so happy with Skye and the children who are grown “ Gabriel said “”I'm happy and I want you to get you're life back and I will help you “ Lorenzo said “ Thanks, I still can't believe that mother and Ricardo are dead”Gabriel said as Skye came in and look at Lorenzo.  “ Well mother was old and having memories issue” Lorenzo said “Yes,What about Ricardo” Gabriel ask as Genevieve came in push the twins who were in the stroller.” Genevieve , Why are you here? Skye ask “ The twins have been cranky this morning so I been trying to calm them down “ Genevieve said “ Let me hold my Grandchildren “ Skye said she pick up little Skye. “ They are cute what their name ? Gabriel ask “ Skye and Lorenzo Jr” Genevieve said “ That's sweet that you name them after you're parents “ Gabriel said “Thank you, Are you setting in”? Genevieve ask “Yes I'm Gabriel said “Breakfast will be ready soon, You should stay Genevieve “ Skye said she was still holding Skye.” I will, Sunday Rose is talking to Grandma “ Genevieve said “Good “ Lorenzo said Gabriel look at them and know they were keeping something. “ I need to get something out of my room”Gabriel said and went upstairs as Sage came in. “Daddy I know you're happy that you're sister is back but are you sure she Gabriel “ Genevieve said “Yes I do believe she my sister, Gabriel will be a part of this family “ Lorenzo said “ Yes Daddy I will make her feel welcome “ Genevieve said “Thank you, I have a phone call to make before breakfast “Lorenzo said and left. “Mother, Do you trust Gabriel “ Genevieve ask “ No but I trust you're father opinion , Lorenzo not stupid , I'm going to check on breakfast “Skye said and left. “We finally have something in common , I don't trust her either” Sage said “”Good now what are we going to do about it”Genevieve ask


At the Police Station-Alexis was working when Andrea came in, “ I need you to look at the car accident of Gavin and Gail Barrington” Andrea said “ We did look at it, The car was part of a recall by the manufacturer “Alexis said “We know that's not true Lorenzo did this”Andrea said “We can not prove it I'm sorry”Alexis said Andrea left as Ric came by.”Do you believe that lie” Ric ask “ No I don't “Alexis said

Copyright by Skye the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment