Friday, October 21, 2016

Always part 5 ch 4



At Lorenzo /Skye-Sage was upstairs going through Gabriel belong she didn't trust her either Luis didn't talk about his sister. Sage found a newspaper column all about Lorenzo and his family. Sage took it and left .

Downstairs-Lorenzo was pour a drink as Skye came in. “Skye , How was the Quartermaine “Lorenzo ask “Good, Alan and Monica are going to help me with the center I have a good feeling about this “Skye said “Good, I will help too”Lorenzo said they share a kiss as Alexis came in.”Alexis, Why are you here? Lorenzo ask “Look I'm not here on business I'm here as a mother I know that Genevieve killed Matthew and you're both covered it up and this case will remain closed “ Alexis said “Thank you Alexis”Skye said “How can we trust you”Lorenzo ask “ I love Genevieve and Sunday Rose and Alexander they are my family to and family is important to me too” Alexis said “I believe you “Lorenzo said “But this is the only time I will look away “Alexis said and left, “Looks like this is over “Skye said “ I hope so, I'm just worried about Genevieve keeping this secret she been acting weird lately “Lorenzo said “It could be just stress with Sunday Rose “Skye said “ I hope you're right “Lorenzo said

On the Dock-Gabriel was on the phone.”I'm gaining his trust but I know his keeping something from me “Gabriel said and hang up the phone as Luis came by. “Luis” Gabriel said “ Gabriel, I'm on my way to see my parents “Luis said “I'll go with you”Gabriel said they left.

Copyright by Skye the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment