Friday, October 14, 2016

Unexpected Family ch 35


At Nikolas/Emily -Emily was looking at the piece of paper when Nikolas came in.”Emily, Are you okay”Nikolas said “Not really ,Yesterday I was going through Page things and Monica was here and found a piece of paper it had the name of my birth father on it”Emily ask “Who is he”Nikolas ask Emily handle Nikolas the piece of paper.”Wow, I know this person I have done business with his family and him”Nikolas said “ Is he nice”Emily ask “His a ruthless businessman” Nikolas said “I don't know if I want to fine him or not “Emily said “That's up to you , Now let's get you to you're doctor appointment “Nikolas said “Yes, I want to check on Lila Rae after”Emily said “Sure”Nikolas said they left.

At Tea/Victor-Victor was home when their was a knock on the door it was Vicki. “Vicki , You're here”Victor said as Vicki came in. “I got a call from a old girlfriend daughter who needs help with her fashion magazine , I'm going to help her and I had to see you”Vicki said she touch Victor face.”I'm so glad to see you back , Are you and Tea happy “Vicki ask “Yes I just hope it will last “Victor said “It well. so what is you're plan? Vicki ask “I'm working for Tea brother “ Victor said as Tea came in holding Victor Jr and Alana Edward. “Tea,Did you have twins”Vicki ask “No this is my niece, Alana her sister Lila Rae is sick and we are watching her”Tea said “Oh that's so sad, I hope Lila Rae make it”Vicki  said “Me too.Skye just call me Lila Rae red cell are still low”Tea said “That's sad, So you're brother is marry to a woman name Skye”Vicki said “Yes, Why”Tea ask “I know her, Skye use to live in Llanview”Vicki said “Blair say she know her to they made up “Tea said “Good, I'm glad I moved here, I miss my family Jessica and Natalie move and Landfair is so big by myself”Vicki said “Where are you staying”Victor ask “With Todd till I find a place”Vicki said “You can stay here”Victor said “You need to take care of you're son, Victor don't blow it”Vicki said and left .

Copyright by Skye the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment