Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Unexpected Family ch 27


At Kelly's - Bobbie and Lucas were having coffee.”How are you doing with Julian being in town”Bobbie ask “I want to know him but I will not replace Tony with him I love him and he will always be my father “Lucas said “Yes he will”Bobbie said” Mother I will never forget Tony, Now I need to go back to the hospital I want to support Skye and my nieces “Lucas said “Give Skye my best”Bobbie said Lucas left as Alexis came in. “Alexis, How are you doing with Julian being in town”Bobbie ask Alexis seat down by Bobbie. “I'm doing okay I never really had feeling for Julian that night we spend together it was just a one night stand I was rebel against my father “Alexis said “ So you and Julian never date or fell in love”Bobbie said “No, Skye wasn't made with love, What kind of mother I'm “Alexis said “That doesn't meant you don't love Skye and you can by getting to know her it's not going to be easy but you can. Carly was made out of my one night with one of my John “Bobbie said “Thank you Bobbie” Alexis said and left

At General Hospital -Lila Rae room-Lila Rae was in her bed when Skye and Lorenzo were by her bed. “You will get better I promise you,We want to spoil you’”Lorenzo said “Yes we want to , You have to get better “Skye said as Robin came in.” How is Lila Rae” Lorenzo ask “We did a blood test her red blood cell levels are low and the chemotherapy isn't killing it yet ,We may need to do a bone marrow transplant “Robin said “ We will ask the family to be testing “ Skye said “Good siblings are going to be a great match but with Alana Edward Heath issue she sure not be test”Robin said “ Thank you, Well this work” Skye ask “ I believe it well” Robin said and left .” See that baby you will get better”Skye said

Copyright by Skye the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment