Thursday, October 13, 2016

Unexpected Family ch 33


At Skye hotel-Katie and Vicki were having coffee. “This is a nice place”Vicki said “Yes the hotel just got a new owner I help decorate it , I really like the new owner “Katie said “Oh what her name”?Vicki ask “The same as the hotel Skye”Katie said “ Really” Vicki ask “What is it” Katie ask “I know of a Skye she try to come between one of my husband anyway that's in the past, You have come a long way since you're youth”Vicki said “Yes I made myself into someone who came from nothing not even help by my parents but I always think if my mother didn't marry my father she would of had a great life and Grandfather would not cut her off her funds” Katie said “ I know honey but you would not be here if she didn't marry you're father “ Vicki said “Truth. Anyway I need you're help to get the sale of my magazine back up”Katie said “I never work at a fashion magazine but I have some ideas” Vicki said “Thank you, Do you have a place to live”Katie ask “Yes with my brother Todd he just moved here and so did my other brother Victor and his wife Tea”Vicki said “What do they do”Katie ask “Todd has a newspaper a the sun , I'm not sure what Victor is going to do now I haven't seen him yet,For a while we thought he was dead”Vicki said” I'm glad his back to you “ Katie said “ Thank you, Are you seen anyone “Vicki ask as Jax came in and look at Katie. “Kind of “Katie said “As Jax came by. “Jax I want you to meet a friend of mine Vicki Lord she going to help me with the magazine this is Jax Jack” Katie said “Nice to meet you “Jax said “ You too, Why don't you take my seat I have to go anyway”Vicki said as she got up. “Vicki I will see you later “ Katie said Vicki left. And Jax sit down. “So the magazine is in trouble” Jax ask “ Our sales are down but we will get it back”Katie said “I believe you will, Do you need funds”Jax ask “ No I need answers, What is  going on with us”Katie ask “ I would like give it a try”Jax said “Me too” Katie said they share a kiss as Alexis came by.

“Sorry”Alexis said “No it's ok”Jax said “I'm happy for both of you”Alexis said Jax and Katie got up. “Thank you, How is Lila Rae”Jax ask “ I was on my way to the hospital and l left my cell phone here from breakfast , I had breakfast here with my new found daughter and her husband and Julian and Rae”Alexis said “That sure of been fun”Jax ask “Yea, It's hard knowing Skye as my daughter from what I know of her in the past”Alexis said “I know but all Skye want is a mother , All I know from her past is that Althea hurt her”Jax ask “I get that”Alexis said “I know you would “Jax said Alexis went to pick up her cell phone.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment