Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Always part 5 ch 2-


At Genevieve/Alexander- Sunday Rose and Rae were sitting down talking. “So how are you doing?Rae ask “ I still can't go out and I like to go to bed early “ Sunday Rose said “ That's okay and soon you will feel normal again , What about the baby ? Rae ask “ We leave on Friday , I just hope we can do this and no one finds out”Sunday Rose said “If someone find out that you're pregnant, How would you feel? Rae ask “I don't know I just don't want this baby to feel ashamed of who he or she is “ Sunday Rose said “ I know” Rae said “ I still love him Grandmother “ Sunday Rose said “ He was you're first love it's going to take some time but you will find love again I believe that and you have to believe that” Rae said “ Thanks Grandmother for all you're help in this” Sunday Rose said "You're welcome “ Rae said

At the Police Station-Alexis and Ric were talking.” You believe that Matthew didn't skip town that his dead, By the hands of Lorenzo “ Ric said as Alexander came in and listen to them.”Yes I do, Yes I want to take down Lorenzo but not by this, I killed the man who hit Kristina and I know if this was Molly you would do the same thing “ Alexis said “ Yes I would , Alright this time he walks but next time we get him, Besides I owned it to Genevieve she was a great lawyer here “ Ric said “Yes she was”Alexis said Ric left as Alexander came by.” Alexis can we talk in you're office ? Alexander ask “ Sure “ Alexis said they left.

At Skye and Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo had just finished breakfast with Gabriel and Sage and Genevieve. “So Genevieve how many children do you have?Gabriel ask “ I had a daughter Bianca she in heaven and I raise her son Nikolas-Alexander and I have a daughter Sunday Rose and the twins and now this baby “ Genevieve said “ Nice, I love you're daughter name it's so unusual “ Gabriel said “Thank you , When Alexander and I were dating Sunday where are day to spend time together “ Genevieve said “ Very romantic , Alexander sound like a keeper “Gabriel said “ He is,Alexander is a real life prince”Genevieve said “Wow”Gabriel said “ I sure go,Thank you for breakfast “Genevieve said and left. “Sage , I have to ask was Luis a good father to you ? Gabriel ask “ Yes he was, We travel a lot and I would take classes online but I never wanted for anything except one thing a mother “Sage said and Skye look at Lorenzo. “Do you know what happened to you're mother “ Gabriel ask “ All I know is my mother had mental illness and Daddy loved her”Sage said “She loved you too and I'm glad you're both here”Lorenzo said “Me too”Gabriel said “This family means everything to me” Lorenzo said “We know Dear”Skye said

Copyright by Skye the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment