Monday, October 17, 2016

Unexpected Family ch 38



At General Hospital-Kristina room-Monica was looking at Kristina who only had small cuts on her. “How is Molly ? Kristina ask “ I don't know yet “Monica said “ Molly has to be fine” Kristina said 

In the Hallway-Skye and Lorenzo were their when Alexis and Ric came in. Skye saw them and went by. “Alexis, Ric what is going on? Skye ask “We got a call from Liz that Molly and Kristina were in a car accident “Alexis said as Ned and Michael came by. “Any word ? Ned ask “No not yet”Ric said Nikolas and Emily came out then Alan and Monica came by and Alexis look at Alan and know it was bad. “No! Alexis yelled “I'm sorry Ric and Alexis Molly is brain damage there isn't anything you can do , We have her on life support till you decided on what you want to do, I'm sorry we try all that we could “Alan said “No! Ric yelled “What about Kristina “Michael ask “Kristina is fine , She just has cuts on her”Monica said Alexis was wiped her tears as Nikolas came by and took her hand.”I'm fine, I'm going to say goodbye to my baby girl “Alexis said Ric and Alexis left. ‘This is so sad”Skye said “Yes it is,Molly was so young she was like a sister to me”Michael said “ I get that ,I wish I know her”Skye said “Does Kristina know”Michael ask “No”Monica said Michael left.

At Molly room -Molly body was lay on the bed as Alexis and Ric came by and Alexis fix the sheets.” Oh Molly, You were the best thing that came out of our marriage “Alexis said “I agree Molly was the best of both of us”Ric said “Yes she was, Oh Ric I don't know how to do this, Do we let go or hang on”Alexis ask “I don't know , We don't know if Molly will wake up and be damage “Ric ask Alexis look at Molly purse and went by it and pick it up and look at the piece of paper that was stick out and open it and read it. “What is it”Ric ask “Molly registered to be a organ donor “Alexis said “Do you want to pull the plug ? Ric ask he looks at Alexis and cried and Alexis wipe it. “You know what we have to do, It’s going to be hard but we can do the right thing out of love “Alexis said

Copyright by Skye the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment