Monday, October 24, 2016

Always part 5 ch 9


On The Docks-Skye and Lorenzo were walking when they ran into Sunday Rose who came by . “Sunday Rose, Are you out here alone”Skye ask “Yes Nana, I'm taking back my life a little , I have my cellphone “Sunday Rose said “That's great , We all want you to get you're life back just don't push it “Skye said “We love you Sunday Rose “Lorenzo said “I know Papa, Have a nice night “Sunday Rose said and left. “I hope Sunday Rose will be okay”Skye said “Sunday Rose will be she strong like you and like Genevieve was”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said they left.

At Genevieve/Alexander-Genevieve and Alexander were talking, “Why do you think I was at my parents house “Genevieve ask as she pick up the blanket and folder it. “Genevieve I know you , We have been together for a long time even when we thought we were not , I was brainwashed into thinking I was my brother,I know you and you want to confess about Matthew “Alexander said he touch Genevieve face. “Yes I do, I'm having a hard time living with it”Genevieve said “I know but you have to think of our children and I agree with Lorenzo it's for the best”Alexander said “I can't believe you're on my father side”Genevieve said “I know just think if you keep quiet we can finally be happy “Alexander said he touch her hair. “I want that too “Genevieve said they share a kiss.

At Alexis house-Alexis was at home reading when their was a knock on the door Alexis open it was Sunday Rose. “Sunday Rose, Come in, What can I do for you”Alexis ask “Do you know the truth that I'm pregnant “Sunday Rose ask “Yes I do”Alexis said “My parents are going to raise the baby and I was wondering if you can help with the legal stuff,I don't want my name on the birth certificate, I want my parents name on it, I want them to make all the decisions for the baby”Sunday Rose said they sit down. “Are you sure about this, This is a hard decision to make”Alexis said “Yes, I know this is cold but I don't want to be in her life as her mother and I want her to have a great life, Yes my childhood wasn't normal but mother always made it fun, We would have special days and Daddy is a good Dad, She needs this “Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose, I know this isn't an easy decision but it's a unselfish one, You are doing the right thing for her and I will help”Alexis said “Thank you, I sure go home it's my first day out since the rape without my family “Sunday Rose said “That's great, You will heal, You're a fighter you're a Cassadine “Alexis said “Yes”Sunday Rose said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit




No comments:

Post a Comment