Saturday, October 22, 2016

Always part 5 ch 5


At Genevieve/Alexander-Genevieve was laying on the couch taking a nap and having a nightmare about Matthew. “You really think you will get away with murder me! Just wait till Sunday Rose fine out she will hate you! Matthew yelled “Mother, You killed Matthew!! You're not my mother anymore! I hate you ! You are nothing to me! Sunday Rose yelled as Genevieve wake up. “No”Genevieve said she got up and put on her coat and left.

At The empire -Nikolas and Alexander and Nikolas-Alexander were working.”Nikolas-Alexander, You need to find a wife soon”Nikolas said “Father I don't want my son in an  arranged marriage “Alexander said “I don't want that either but I just don't want Nikolas-Alexander to have women problems like you and Victor did “Nikolas said “True but I don't regret falling in love with Genevieve “ Alexander said “True you're mother and I had our issues to, I guess no one love story is perfect “Nikolas said “I did like Layla but she family “Nikolas-Alexander said “I know I'm sorry “Nikolas said

At the Hill-Genevieve was at the spot where she killed Matthew she had been feeling so guilty of it.

At Lorenzo/Skye-Lorenzo and Skye were having a drink . “Lorenzo I think all the bad stuff is behind us”Skye said “I hope you're right “Lorenzo said as his phone rang and Lorenzo pick it up. “Lorenzo Alcazar, I'll be right their “ Lorenzo said and hang up.

“Lorenzo , What is it? Skye ask “Genevieve is at the spot where she killed Matthew “Lorenzo said “Go get her”Skye said “I hope she taking her pills “Lorenzo said and left as Gabriel and Luis came in.”What going on Gabriel  ask “Nothing “Skye lied

Copyright by Skye the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment