Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Always part 5 ch 10



At Genevieve/Alexander- Genevieve and Alexander were kissing.” We sure wait Sunday Rose sure be home soon “Genevieve said “You're right , Do you agree about keeping it a secret “Alexander ask “Yes, You're right we have a lot to look for our wedding for one”Genevieve said “Yes we do, Whatever you want in the wedding you can have “Alexander said as Sunday Rose came in.”Sunday Rose, How was it”Alexander ask “Good, I just went for a walk and I ran into Papa and
Nana on the docks “Sunday Rose said “That's nice, Are you okay”
Genevieve ask “Yes, I'm going to bed”Sunday Rose said she went upstairs. “Sunday Rose looks okay “Genevieve said “She going to be okay , She our daughter “Alexander said he kiss Genevieve and they went upstairs and into their bedroom and close the door and made love.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was upstairs and saw the light in Lila Rae room on and went inside and saw Gabriel in the room. “Why are you in my daughter room”Skye ask “I'm sorry,I didn't know this room was off limit I didn't know you keep you're children room even when they move out”Gabriel said “This is my daughter Lila Rae room she died in that bed in my arms! And if that make me crazy for keeping it then I guess I'm ! Skye yelled Gabriel took Skye's hand.”Skye , You're not crazy you're just a mother and you have a right to keep this room I'm sorry I came in”Gabriel said “Thank you , It was one of the hardest thing I ever had to do saying goodbye to Lila Rae , I never thought I was going to be a mother then I become pregnant with Lila a Rae and Luis my miracle babies then to have four more “Skye said “I'm glad you got you're miracle “Gabriel said “Thank you, Have you ever thought about having a family “Skye ask as Lorenzo came in. “What is going on”Lorenzo ask “I overstepped and again I'm sorry “Gabriel said “It's okay, You didn't know it does hurt to talk about Lila Rae but we are going to open a center in her name “Skye said “That's wonderful “Gabriel said “Thanks , We try once before to open one but it didn't work”Skye said “Well if you need any help”Gabriel said and left.
“Skye, Are you okay “Lorenzo ask “Yes,Let's go to bed”Skye said they share a kiss.


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment