Monday, October 17, 2016

Unexpected Family ch 36




At The Park-Skye was sitting on the bench and Alana Edward was in her stroller. “Oh Alana Edward , You're Daddy is with Lila Rae I just wanted a break , You got better and I know you're sister well to”Skye said as Vicki came by. “Vicki , What are you doing here? Skye ask “I'm moving here, Katie Howard her mother was a friend of mine and Katie need help with her magazine , I heard you live here,Who is this little princess? Vicki ask she seat down. “This is my little girl Alana Edward, I have another daughter Lila Rae but she in the hospital “ Skye said “I'm sorry, What wrong with her? Vicki ask “Lila Rae has cancer right now her red blood cell are low, So we just have to wait till we can do a bone marrow “ Skye said “Lila Rae, We'll get better , You look happy Skye besides this “Vicki said “I'm , I'm married to a man that loves me “Skye said “I'm glad”Vicki said “I'm sorry about the past “Skye said “It's forgive “Vicki said “You may want to see Rae she live here and it's a long story but I'm not her daughter after all “Skye said “I'm sorry, I will see Rae I know she will always love you Skye a mother never stop “Vicki said “No, I know that now , It was great seeing you , Good Luck with the magazine Skye said “Thanks, I'll be praying for Lila Rae”Vicki said “Thanks “Skye said Vicki left. “We should take you home “Skye said

Kristina was driving in the car with Molly when another car came by and hit them.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Alan were their when Nikolas and Emily walk in . “Mom , What is it? Emily ask “ I was walking today when I heard a woman on the phone she was talking to him, To Clint Buchanan “ Monica said “Do you think his coming to town? Emily ask “I don't know , We could go see him this is all up to you”Monica said “We are here for you”Alan ask “I want to wait till the baby arrives,Thanks mom, We should go to the hospital I have a check up “ Emily said “We will go with you”Alan said they left.

Copyright by Skye the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment