Monday, October 17, 2016

Unexpected Family ch 39



At General Hospital-Skye and Lorenzo and Ned and Monica and Alan and Nikolas and Emily were in the hallway.”Dad, Lila Rae red blood cell are low “ Skye said “That's great”Alan said “Yes, It's sad about Molly , I wish I know her”Skye said “Yes it's sad”Alan said Ric and Alexis came out, “We have decided to donate all Molly organ she just registered to donate and I know this is the best”Alexis said “We are truly sorry”Alan said “Thank you, I know you did all you could “Alexis said she went by Skye and took Skye hand. “ If Molly is a match you can use her bone marrow to save you're daughter “ Alexis said “I'm so sorry about Molly I wish I know her”Skye said “ I wish you did to , Enjoy every second with you're girls “Alexis said “I will , If you need anything I will be here for you “Skye said Alexis kiss Skye on the head and left.

Kristina room-Kristina was in bed and Michael was talking to her.”Michael, Do you know anything about Molly”Kristina ask as Alexis came in. “Mom, How is Molly”Kristina ask Alexis took Kristina hands.
Molly is gone they are pull her off life support soon after she donated her organs “Alexis said “No!! Kristina said Alexis pull Kristina into her arms

In The Hallway-Ric was sitting down crying when Lorenzo came by and sit by him. “Ric ,We had our differences but I'm sorry about this no one sure lose a child like this”Lorenzo said “Molly was the best of me”Ric said “I get that , My twins are the best of me”Lorenzo said “Do me a favor and be the best father to Lila Rae and Alana Edward “Ric said “I will, If you need anything let me know “Lorenzo said “Thanks”Ric said he left.

Copyright by Skye the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment