Monday, October 17, 2016

Unexpected Family ch 41


-At Alexis house-Ric and Alexis came in. “Thanks for bringing me home “Alexis said “You're welcome “Ric said “Can I get you anything “Alexis ask Ric kiss Alexis and they had sex.

At AJ house-AJ was working when their was a knock on the door AJ went to open it was Michael who look sad.”Michael , What is it? AJ ask “Molly was in a car accident and didn't make it they are donate all her organs, Lila Rae is getting her bone marrow “Michael said “That's so sad , She so young”AJ said “Yes it is”Michael said “I guess it goes to show you that life is short “AJ said “Yes it is, I'm glad we have a chance “Michael said “Me too”AJ said

At General Hospital-Skye and Lorenzo were waiting on news about Lila Rae went Rae came by..”Skye”Rae said “Mother. Did you heard? Skye ask “Yes, Alan called me , It's sad but I'm glad Lila Rae will be fine”Skye said “Me too, Is it wrong that I'm happy about Lila Rae “Skye said “No it's not”Rae said “I'm ready to go back to my normal life after this”Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said

At Blair-Blair was having some tea when someone knock on the door and Blair open it , “What are you doing in town”Blair ask

At Lydia-Lydia was at home when the doorbell rang she open and it was AJ. “AJ , What are you doing here”Lydia ask “Life is short and I want to try it with you for real “AJ said “You do? Lydia ask “Yes, What do you say"AJ ask

No comments:

Post a Comment