Friday, October 7, 2016

Unexpected Family ch 30


At Skye hotel- Alexis and Julian were having breakfast together . “So you been following Skye” Alexis ask “Yes, If I could of took Skye when she was little I would of”Julian said “ Why didn't you. ? Alexis ask “Because of my past they would not give me our daughter back “Julian said “You're right”Alexis said “Why did you give our daughter away” Julian ask “ I had no choice my father order me too, If I keep Skye my family would hurt her “Alexis said “Oh I guess we don't know much about each other “Julian said “ No we don't “ Alexis said as Rae came in and look at Julian and Alexis. Rae came by the table. “Good morning” Rae said “Good morning “Alexis said “This is all new to us and I know we have one thing in common we love Skye and we want Lila Rae to get better”Rae said “Yes we do, How did you think Skye was you're “Julian ask “ It’s a long story but I believe it thanks to my ex-husband Daniel who want me to think Skye was my daughter but she was dead it was just a game to him after he stole all my money”Rae said “I'm sorry”Alexis said “Thank you”Rae said as Skye and Lorenzo came in. “No this isn't good”Skye said “Let's go and check it out “Lorenzo said “ I don't know how to handle all this”Skye said “You're not alone”Lorenzo said Skye and Lorenzo went by them.

“ What is going on” Skye ask “Skye we all want or still want to be in you're life , We both work hard at our relationship , We hate each other at first” Rae said “Well you did have me arrested for shooting Max Holden”Skye said “What”Julian ask “ The evidence was point to you Skye and it was before I thought you were my daughter “Rae said “I was set up by Todd Manning and Blair “Skye said “Anyway we all love or want to get to know you”Rae said “We will figure this out after my baby is better”Skye said “She will get better”Alexis said “Thank you “Skye said “Why don't we have breakfast together , Lorenzo later we sure talk” Julian said “Yes we sure “ Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment