Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Unexpected family ch 28



At General Hospital -Lila Rae room- Skye was in Lila Rae room she had been there all night and was tired when AJ came in with coffee in his hand. “Good morning I thought you could use some coffee”AJ said he hand it to Skye . “Thank you AJ “Skye said “You're welcome , Why don't you go home and change and I'll still with my niece I mean”AJ said “You are my children uncle, Thank you I will go home and change Lorenzo had to go home and release the nanny “Skye said “Who's going to watch Alana Edward” AJ ask “Tea is” Skye said “Skye , We will make sure Lila Rae make it” AJ said “ Thank you, I'm scare”Skye said they share a hug.

In the Hallway -Alexis was their about to check on Lila Rae when Julian came by. “I guess we have the same idea Julian said “Yes I guess so”Alexis said as Skye came by. “Alexis, Julian”Skye said. “Skye , How is Lila Rae”Alexis ask “Lila Rae was up all night with a high fever”Skye said “I'm sorry we will save her” Julian said “ I know this is all new to us and we don't know how to handle this and we will figure it out soon, I'm going home to hug Alana Edward and chance AJ with Lila Rae”Skye said “Right now you're daughter is important “Alexis said “Yes she is” Skye said and left . “Do you want to get some breakfast and talk”Julian ask “Why not”Alexis said and they left.

At Lila Rae room-Lila Rae was sleeping as AJ was watching her. “I love you Lila Rae, Grandmother you have to save you're namesake I don't know what Skye will do if she lost her baby “AJ said

Copyright by Skye the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment