Thursday, October 13, 2016

Unexpected Family ch 34-



At General Hospital -Lila Rae room- Skye was by Lila Rae bedside. “Oh Lila Rae , You have to make it, I love you so much my love”Skye said

In the Hallway-Lorenzo had just hang up his phone as Alan came by . “Alan. Is there anything we can do for Lila Rae to get the blood cell in control”Lorenzo said “I'm sorry but no , We are trying everything we can the Chemotherapy and pill “Alan said “We just can't lost Lila Rae”Lorenzo said “I know” Alan said as Skye came by. “Dad, Any news on Lila Rae “Skye ask “No but we are not giving up I promise you”Alan said “Thanks Dad”Skye said they share a hug. “Lila Rae is a fighter and She going to fight this”Alan said “Thanks Dad”Skye said “ I have to go check on patience”Alan said and left. “Skye are you okay”Lorenzo ask “I'm just going to seat first”Skye said “I'll right I'll be with Lila Rae”Lorenzo said he left and Skye seat down as Alexis came by and sit by Skye. “Skye , Are you okay”Alexis ask “No I'm not okay! I feel like I'm losing my little girl!! I have done a lot in my past mostly bad but I just want a family of my own a child to take care of and find out I was pregnant was the best day of my life I promise to take care of them and protect them now this!! Skye yelled and cried. “I know this is hard to deal with Kristina had this two and she made it and so well Lila Rae”Alexis said they share a hug as Rae came by and saw it she was a little jealous. Rae went to her office. “Thank you, I know this is all new to us but we will figure it out, I'm in the same boat as you it's a long story but I give up a daughter to”Skye said “Wow” Alexis said “I know, it's a long story but Lorenzo is the father of her to”Skye said “ I would love to heard that story “Alexis said “I will tell you it , Thanks for this”Skye said and left .

Vicki was outside when her phone rang . “Vicki Lord, Look I don't want to talk to you right now Clint “ Vicki said as Monica came behind her and her that and was in shock and left .

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment