Saturday, October 22, 2016

Always part 5 ch 6


At the Hill-Genevieve was still their when she saw Matthew. “So you're just like you're father , Your a murder too,,! Your not going to get away with killing me! Matthew said” No I'm not like my Father I just did this for my daughter you hurt my baby I had to stop you! Genevieve said “When Sunday Rose fine out she going to hate you ! I beat she going to get close to Skye now! Matthew yelled “No leave me alone!! Genevieve yelled as a man came behind her and touch her arm. “Genevieve “ The man said Genevieve turn around it was Lorenzo. “Daddy is it you “ Genevieve ask “ Yes Princess let's get you home “Lorenzo said “I saw Matthew here! “ Genevieve said “Let's talk at home “Lorenzo said He took Genevieve hand and they left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was pour some water when Gabriel came in.” Skye, I have to ask Do you trust me? Gabriel ask “I want to for Lorenzo sake he loved you so much and blame himself for you're death”Skye said “I was closed with Lorenzo “ Gabriel said “Lorenzo didn't talk about you much”Skye said “Oh, I'm glad my brother found love “ Gabriel said “ I love Lorenzo with all my heart”Skye said as Lorenzo and Genevieve came in, “Gabriel can you give us some private to talk to Genevieve “Lorenzo ask and Gabriel left.
Lorenzo help Genevieve sit down. “Genevieve, What is going on? Lorenzo ask “I had a nightmare about Matthew about what I did and Sunday Rose fine out and hating me’, We are so close and I don't want to lose it, I don't want a relationship like mother and I had when I was that age”Genevieve said Skye sit down by Genevieve.”I don't want that either Genevieve, You just have to let that go and this “Skye said “ Alexis was here and she know and will keep quiet it's over” Lorenzo said Genevieve got up, “It's not that easy it wasn't just Matthew who died it was his parents and Clinton to many people were hurt over one bad decision I made” Genevieve said Lorenzo got up. “Yes one bad choice you made that I clean up, We all could go down for it ., Think of Sunday Rose and the twins and the baby Sunday Rose want you to raise”Lorenzo said “Genevieve , Please”Skye said “ I just feel guilty this is my first murder,I guess. I'm my father daughter” Genevieve said Lorenzo touch her face. “Yes you are, You can handle this Genevieve, Just let it go , You protect you're daughter just like I did when I killed you're rapist” Lorenzo said” Genevieve , Are going to keep quiet” Skye ask

Copyright by Skye's the limit


No comments:

Post a Comment