Thursday, March 31, 2022

Heartstrings part 1 ch 1

“Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 1”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve was in the sitting room watching a home movie about her she miss Brenda and wish she didn’t leave last night she miss Brenda but didn’t want to hurt Skye either she loved her and know her mother was still hurting over losing Lila Rae As Skye Came Into the room and saw the video Genevieve turn it off as she saw her mother.”Mother,I’m sorry “Genevieve look at her mother as she tear up.Skye sit down by Genevieve.”I’m sorry I just wanna to watch a video of myself “I want to watch it with you”Genevieve turn it back on.”It’s my ten birthday party “


Lorenzo was in his office talking to his men.”Is Brenda still here?She is staying at Carly’s baking “Really! Thanks we will deal with her tonight “


Skye was in the sitting room watching a homemade video of Genevieve growing up as much as it hurt her she wanted to see this with her daughter.”So you had nice memories “Yes Mother I know it hurts but I did” I’m trying “Skye realize what she had to do even it was hard Skye kissed her daughter on the forehead.”Thanks for sharing this with me,yes it’s emotional but I want to see this”Skye left the room and went into the living room and pour herself some water as Rae Came Into the room.”Skye,I I thought you may want to talk” Mother I just watch a video of Genevieve as a little girl as much as it hurts I have to expect her Don’t I” Yes I know it’s hard we both are in the same position, It’s hard for me but I know Althea is important to you and it’s the same way Genevieve feel towards Brenda she her past and you Our her future “


Genevieve went outside. She wanted some air and someone came behind her and hit her on the head.


Copyright by Skye’s the day 

No comments:

Post a Comment