Thursday, March 31, 2022

Heartstrings part 1 ch 3

 “Heartstrings Part 1 ch 3”

At Carly’s bakery-AJ went upstairs to the room and found Brenda's room and looked around the room and found medicine and wondered what was going on.


At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned was home when Emily Came Into the room.”Emily. How are you doing with this secret “It’s not easy keeping it I feel so bad seeing Skye grieving for her daughter that I killed “Emily cried as Ned took her hands.”Emily it was an accident you didn’t meant it”No,I understand the pain of losing a child,Alistair is gone”Ned Hug His cousin.


At General Hospital-Skye and Lorenzo and Rae we’re waiting on news about Genevieve when AJ Came by,”Skye,What happened “Someone hit Genevieve from behind she was bleeding on the ground “As Dr Hayward Came by.”Skye and Lorenzo “Yes''Monica Ask me to look at you're son case and I believe that I can get you're son to walk again “Really! How.”Stem cell “It would work for John “Yes”We need to talk about this” Yes''As Monica Came by.”Monica,How’s my daughter “We stop the bleeding,She will have a concussion “Can we see her”Yes,Genevieve need to stay in the Hospital for awhile “Skye and Lorenzo left to see their daughter.”Monica,Could John really walk again with stem cell “Yes”oh, I’m worrying about Skye she so fragile “I noticed that “


Genevieve room-Genevieve was in her room laying in bed when Skye and Lorenzo Came Into the room.”Mother, Daddy “Genevieve do you remember what happened “No I went outside and someone hit me, It hurts “Yes, You were bleeding but we will find this person “I’m so tired “You rest, We will be back later we love you” I love you too” Genevieve went to sleep and Skye and Lorenzo left.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment