Thursday, March 31, 2022

Matter of the heartstrings part 3 ch 58

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 58”

At The Courthouse-Chandler Custody case-Nikolas and Laura And Spencer and Alexis and Skye and Lorenzo and Tea were there. As the judge Came in and everyone stood up.”I have made a decision about the life of the minor child Chandler Cassadine,Who will raise this young boy,It’s a sad case and I can tell that both family love this little boy,I give full custody to his grandparents Lorenzo and Skye Alcazar “Spencer was upset and try not to blow up,”No”We will appeal this''I cannot do this to my son “Lorenzo Came by.”You will not take my son from me! You’re just doing this because of Lila Rae you know she would hate this””I already took you're son from you”,I’m getting him tonight “


Laura went by Skye.”Skye,I owed you for saving Lulu when she was in a coma but don’t do this to Spencer he loved you're daughter. I know the pain of losing a child,I thought my sons were gone”Yes but your son came back! My Lila Rae will never come back! “No and Chandler needs his father as much as he needs both of you.,Share him”Skye look at Spencer deep down she know Laura was right but didn’t want to admit it as Alexis Came by.”You will regret for use my daughter rape in her face! She wanted to keep how she ended up pregnant. Xavier a secret “I hate that I went there but you both start it when you file for custody “Lorenzo Came by.”Skye,Let’s go get our grandson “Lorenzo took his wife's hands and they left.


Spencer went by Nikolas.”Don’t worry it’s not over “How”I have a plan”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment