Thursday, March 31, 2022

Matter of the heartstrings part 3 ch 45

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 45”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we’re alone Skye wanted the truth from Lorenzo,”You're right,Something is going on,Cal is like our daughter and we made a deal that if Genevieve marry him he will get me out of this legal situation “No! You can’t use our daughter like this! Skye! We need each other right now, I cannot lose you and Genevieve owes us besides his a great man rich and powerful he will treat our daughter and grandchildren right “Skye was upset but she also didn’t want her husband to go to jail.”Lorenzo,I cannot lose you right now but this isn’t the answer “Yes it is! “I want to build our relationship with Genevieve how I’m going to do that with her with Cal”You can have both,This is what our family needs”as the maid Came Into with Althea.”Sorry to interrupt but I just wanted to say I’m sorry I didn’t make it to Lila Rae funeral,Antoinette,I meant Skye I’m here for you”I’ll give you both some time together “Lorenzo left the room.”Oh Althea,Thanks for coming “You’re Welcome,You are nothing like me you're a better mother,You made a good life for yourself “Thanks,I wanna to be a better mother “


Genevieve was unlocking the front door when her phone rang she went to pick it up as Lorenzo came behind her she didn’t heard him as she was on the phone.”Brenda,Oh today was the funeral “Lorenzo was upset and took the phone as Genevieve turn around.”Daddy! Lorenzo was upset and took her arms. “You have to cut this woman from you're life! She is nothing to you! “she raise me”You have a mother in their who’s hurting,It’s for the best,Prove that you're loyalty to this family “Genevieve close her eyes.”Alright,I'll end connecting with Brenda “Lorenzo touch Genevieve hair.”You will be the daughter we need you to be”


At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was having tea when Mac and Ric Came Into the room.”Why are you here “To arrest you for kidnapping Rae Cummings “Monica didn’t say anything.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment