Thursday, March 31, 2022

Matter of the heartstrings part 3 ch 48

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 48”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve was holding Alana who was crying.``You do look like him,I hope this is the right thing keeping you from him”Genevieve said as Lorenzo Came in the room and heard that.”Genevieve you cannot say that! What if your mother walks into the room?Do you want to destroy her! Lorenzo yelled he was upset and Genevieve cried.”No I don’t “Genevieve said as Skye and Rae Came Into the room.”What’s going on”Skye Ask she thought something was going on.”It’s Nothing,So Did Monica kidnapped Grandmother “Yes she did''Is Alana okay “She stopping crying.”Yes, she was crying so I rocked her “Genevieve said “Thanks, I'll take her “Skye took Alana.”Mommy here,Everything going to be okay “Skye said Genevieve went upstairs.”Mother,We will make sure Monica goes to Jail”Skye said “Monica right half was my fault,First I stole her husband and then later I had affair with him,I took him just like Brenda took Genevieve from you”Rae said and went upstairs.


“Skye,Are you okay “I cannot take much more bad news “Lorenzo phone rang it was Scotty.”Thanks Scotty ,We will be their tomorrow “Lorenzo hang up His phone,”What did Scotty want”The Court is resumed tomorrow “I hope it’s on you're side”Me too,Let’s put Alana in bed and go to bed” Yes,This was a hard day emotional saying goodbye to our baby “Yes it was”they went upstairs.


Genevieve was in her room looking at a picture of Her with Brenda and Alec.”I will not forget my life with you, You're the reason my company will be a hit” Genevieve smiled.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were in the bed they were not in the mood to have sex but just hold each other dealing with the emotional of losing a child.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment