Thursday, March 31, 2022

Matter of the heartstrings part 3 ch 60

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 60

 Spencer-Spencer and Nikolas we’re talking.”Tonight Skye and Lorenzo will be at the party,You can easily go into the house and kidnap Chandler “It wouldn’t be easy the bodyguard are everywhere “I know ,I’m not going to let you lose you're son”As Alexis Came into the room.”I’m sorry about losing but I know the both of you are planning something and it wouldn’t be a good idea it will backfire I’m sure just like Sonny Lorenzo has camera all over his house “I just want my son”I know and I want you to have him too we will come up with a better plan”


At Lila’s place-Genevieve and Sophia were greeted there guest as they came in.”Olivia , It’s good to see you “You too Sophia I’m proud of you” Thanks I hope this will make my mark on the fashion industry “As Ric And Tea And The rest of the Quartermaine and Skye and Lorenzo and Rae Came into the hotel.”Rae Came by Monica,”we have to try get along for our family “Yes Unfortunately we are family “


Genevieve was talking to Lucy.”I have the makeup basket.Thanks “Sophia and Genevieve got up to talk on stage with the models.”Welcome to Five! Our fashion company you can order a dress or pant suit online with accessories and we team up with Lucy Coe for makeup. Our models are wearing our dresses. “The models were on stage doing a fashion show.


Skye turned to get a drink and saw Brenda about to come in and went by her.”Why are you here! You need to leave my daughter alone! She's not you're “Genevieve called me'' I was helping her get this company on the ground “Genevieve Came by she saw Brenda.”Brenda you Came “I told you I would”You told Brenda about this! Skye was upset “Yes,Brenda helped me,Looked I’m who I’m Because of both of you,You our both strong women and independent,I wish I could have both of you in my life “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment