Thursday, March 31, 2022

Heartstrings part 1 ch 6

 “Heartstrings Part 1 ch 6”

At General Hospital-Skye and Lorenzo came inside and ran into Dr. Hayward.”We talk to our son he wants the surgery “Great, I’ll let you know as soon as I can do it” Is there's any risk for this surgery “No” You just better take care of our son” Lorenzo and Skye left as Angie Came by,” You don’t want to mess with him” His in the mob isn’t he” Yes” I’ll be careful, Thanks for recommending me for this job” The Hospital needs another doctor and you are one of the best “Besides you” Angie and David share a look as Jess Came by.”David,You’re here”Yes I’m working at General Hospital “Oh”David left.”You have no reason to be jealous “I’m not,I just hate him”


Genevieve room-Skye and Lorenzo went Into her room to find it empty.”Genevieve! Lorenzo yelled as Monica Came Into the room.”Monica Do you know where Genevieve Is “No she wasn’t discharged yet”I’ll talk to the guard”We both know where she is,Brenda “Brenda still in town”Yes we believe she hit Genevieve “No”


David was walking on the dock thinking about his new start in life when Anna Came by.”David, Why are you here “Anna it’s good to see you, I just moved here “Oh, Are you working at the Hospital “Yes I’m “It’s good to see you” You too” Anna left as David watched.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment