Thursday, March 31, 2022

Heartstrings part 1 ch 9

 “Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 9”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo and Brenda, we’re talking.”Why did you think you could take my daughter and get away with it I had the perfect plan and I did get away with it if John wasn’t sick you wouldn’t have found Genevieve “Lorenzo stood by Brenda.”You should be happy that you sick or I’ll deal with you “As Morgan Lila Came Into the room.”Papa,Where Mommy “Lorenzo pick up His granddaughter.”She is at work she is home soon” Who are you” She is just a friend her name is Brenda” Lorenzo didn’t know how to explain it to his granddaughter.”Do you want to watch a movie “as Alana Came Into the room.”Daddy”She you're daughter “Yes watching yourself around the children “As Skye Came Into the room.”Nana”Hello Morgan Lila,Alana “She named after Alan”Yes one daughter I could name and raise”Skye pick up Alana who was five now.”I don’t want to fight in front of the children ``We don’t either,Where is Genevieve “She still at work”Nana I’m hungry “As Genevieve Came Into the room.”Mommy! You’re home”Yes “Genevieve pick up her daughter.”About time you’re home “Sorry Daddy we had a lot of order to full''That's wonderful “Yes”I’m hungry “Alright, Let’s go see what the cook is making “The cook has the day off Let’s Get Xavier and John and go to lunch “Yeah! Morgan Lila was exciting “Alright,Let’s go get you're brother “Genevieve went upstairs with her daughter.”You are to stay away from the children we don’t trust you and don’t want them to know”I wouldn’t hurt them,Skye I’m dying you won this''I'll have to never get back what you took From me” As Genevieve Came back in the room with her children she wishes that both her mother would get along she loved both of them so much as Lorenzo Came by.”Genevieve if you want Brenda to stay here you will not leave her alone by yourself “Yes Daddy “This is you're ideal and you will take care of her, I still don’t believe she dying “As Skye Came by.”Let’s go”They left.


At AJ/Elizabeth-AJ was playing with his children when the doorbell rang it was Rae,” Rae, What can I do for you” It’s about Skye I’m worried about her” What happened “Brenda is back she dying and Genevieve want her to stay with her” Wow” Yes I’m worrying she may go back to drinking “I’ll talk to her “Thanks to my daughter trust you the most” I love Skye too” Rae left.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment