Thursday, March 31, 2022

Matter of the heartstrings part 3 ch 51

 Matter of the Heartstrings “part 3 Ch 51

At The Courthouse-Chandler custody case-Genevieve was just swear Into the stand as Alexis got up.”Genevieve,Were you raise by you're parents ``No I wasn’t “What happened “I was kidnapped as a baby “By whom Brenda,What does this have to do”Finish the question”What happened to you after you found out the truth? How did you handle it”I turn to drugs ``Genevieve start to cry.”Did you get clean”Yes”Tea got up.”This has nothing to do with the case” It shows what kind of parents Skye and Lorenzo are” Go ahead “What happened after you went to rehab, where did you're parents send you” To board school “What happened their” I slept with one of my teacher “Genevieve cried “Did you end up pregnant “Yes” Who’s the Father of you're son” Tea got up.”This is Enough! Genevieve is just a Young Woman who has made mistakes “I want to show what kind of parents Skye and Lorenzo are,Genevieve not even twenty years old and has two children “Alexis didn’t know she was raped.”Ms. Alcazar go ahead “I was raped! Are you happy! By my grandfather! Is this what you want! I never want my son to know the truth! Genevieve yelled as she cried and Alexis was upset.”I’m sorry I didn’t know”Yes you did! Genevieve yelled at Alexis to sit down and lean towards Spencer,” Why didn’t you tell me! “I know you wouldn’t push if you know”No I wouldn’t,I just attack a rape victim “


Tea got up.”Genevieve,Are you clean now”Yes and I’m trying to be a good mother to my children and start a new life” Yes you are,Do you think you’re parents should raise you're nephew “Genevieve look at Spencer she was angry at him.”Yes, I do” Do you Blame you’re parents for the rape or kidnapped “No we have got past it” I’m finished” Genevieve got up from the stand and sit down by Skye who brush her hair.”I’m sorry baby”I didn’t want anyone to know”No one will say anything to Xavier “


“You’re Honor I Call Lorenzo to the stand “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment