Thursday, March 31, 2022

Matter of the heartstrings part 3 ch 49

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 49”

At Elizabeth/AJ-Elizabeth and AJ we’re sitting down having coffee together.”I cannot let my mother go down for this it was just a mistake,You should of see Skye she an emotional wreck”Skye just say goodbye to Lila Rae of course she is “Yes I feel so guilty for keeping the secrets about Emily “I’m sorry you’re in the middle of this”Yes and I hate this “Are you thinking about telling Skye about Emily”I want to but I cannot trust Lorenzo no to kill Emily “No you can’t “I cannot live with that either “AJ,Can you keep this secret without drinking “Yes,I not going to lose us or our children “


At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned was talking to Alexis.”Can you get Monica out of this”I hope so but their a lot of evidence against Monica “No,What about plead emotional insanity from losing her husband “I’ll try my best”Thanks “


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we’re having coffee together.”Today I will get out of this legal trouble and we will get our grandson”Genevieve Came Into the room.”Good morning “Good morning sweetheart,I’m so glad you’re here”Skye smile at her.”Me too”General cell phones rang .”Sophia, I’ll be there later today to set it up” Genevieve hang up the phone.”Genevieve, I have to know what this business you and Sophia are doing, I know you want to keep it a secret but can you tell me ‘Alright, keep it to yourself but it’s a fashion company but online-only we are calling it Five, You get a dress or pantsuit and shoes and accessories all from fashion designers “I like that ideas, What about Makeup” Genevieve like her mother idea.”Mother,I like that ideas we are going to have our launch soon but hopefully I can do that”Call Lucy and see if she can help,It would make a great business “Yes it would,Thanks Mother “As Tea Came Into the room.”Tea,Do you have any new “Yes after court today we have a temporary custody hearing “Thanks,I want my grandson “


“Daddy, You know Lila Rae wouldn’t want this she hated fighting, She would want you to share Chandler, Mother you know that I’m right “Genevieve we are just looking out for you're nephew, I hope we can count on you” Yes” Genevieve close her eyes she hates all this.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment