Thursday, March 31, 2022

Heartstrings part 1 ch 8

 “Heartstrings Part 1 ch 8”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Brenda was looking around she got up early and wasn’t should what to do when Lorenzo Came Into the room.”Lorenzo “We need to talk I think it’s best for everyone if you just leave town tell Genevieve you want to die alone, If you ever really loved her you would put her first “I have always loved her” Really! You think you’re just the perfect mother! My wife has been thought a lot we just lose our daughter “I’m sorry for Lila Rae I really am”


At Rae-Rae had moved into her own house and Skye was over having coffee tell her about Brenda.”Do you think we are doing the right thing by letting Brenda stay with us” Yes What Genevieve needs is closure from this and I think you need It too, I know it’s hard but you need to let it go” Did you let it go when Althea and Edward took me” It was hard but yes, With Althea in town I had to “Maybe you’re right, This time She will die and never come back “No, I know you will never get those years back with Genevieve but you’re her future “Seeing her on the ground yesterday bleeding I was so scared I would lose her “I know” We did get some good news, Dr. Hayward a new doctor in town can help John walk again “That’s wonderful “Thanks “


At Lila’s Places-Genevieve and Sophia we’re working. Their company was a hit; they had a lot of orders to fill and Genevieve was worrying about Brenda with her parents and looking at the clock thinking she should be home.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment