Thursday, March 31, 2022

Matter of the heartstrings part 3 ch 56

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 56”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned and Olivia had just learned Emily and AJ secret as Skye Came Into the room.”My Mother is willing to let Monica go for this “Well it all start when Rae took Alan”AJ,My Mother paid for that how much does my mother have to pay for her sins? None of us are perfect except Emily she never told anything criminal “Emily feels guilty about what Skye thinks of her.”Skye”I just want Rae to be free of her past like I’m “Skye is right we all have done something in our past “Thanks Olivia “So Rae is going to drop the charger “Yes”Thanks God,We should go”AJ,When were you going to tell me about my daughter launch party for her company “Genevieve want it to be a surprise till the invitation come out “I’m excited for her”Good”It’s been nice having her home “


At Lila’s Place-Sophia and Genevieve we’re talking to Lucy.``So we were wondering if you want to come up with a makeup line for our company “I would love to,When is the launch party “Tonight “Tonight! I’ll do my best to come up with something “Thanks, I think this will be a great hit for all of us” Yes” Lucy left as Kristina Came Into the room.”Kristina,Thanks for coming “You’re Welcome,So What did I leave my children with the nanny for”We are opening a fashion company and want to do some fashion show on you're talk show “I would love that,Genevieve I’m glad you’re opening you're own company we were always friends you were going to be on the show “Yes I was”We can work something out”Thanks “Kristina left.”Why did you not do the show “Because of my scar on my face “Genevieve got up and look in the mirror she was worrying about tonight.”Genevieve,You can’t see the scar”Thanks “Sophia got up and left as Skye Came Into the room.”Genevieve,I just wanted to see how you're meeting with Lucy went “It went wonderful “Good “Genevieve went by her mother.”Mother,Can you see the scar still “Oh Genevieve you will be fine you can’t let the scar and the burn run you're life anymore “It’s hard sometimes “I know,Genevieve Do you like Cal''His a good man powerful but my heart still belongs to Alistair “Alistair gone it’s time to move on”Skye touch Genevieve hair.


At a Island -A Hospital bed-Alistair was in bed covered in bandages holding a picture of Genevieve.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment