Thursday, March 31, 2022

Heartstrings part 1 ch 7

 “Heartstrings Part 1 ch 7”

At Tea/Ric-Tea was on the phone.”Lorenzo, please call me, I’m worrying about Genevieve “She hang up the phone as the doorbell rang it was Blair,” Blair, Why are you in town” As Blair Came inside.”I left Todd it’s over “What did he do” He cannot trust me and Jack still hasn’t forgiven him for Victor “Victor had to go into hidden “Yes he did” I wish Victor didn’t “Do you miss him” I have moved on from my life with Victor, I love Ric and our son” I’m glad you’re happy “Do you want some wine “Yes” Tea pour them a drink.”So you like Port Charles “Yes I do, I’m getting close to my brother and his family “Tea said as they sit down.”Maybe a new start is what I need “Blair you’re strong and can handle anything “Yes I can”


At Cal-Brenda was in the living room when Genevieve Came Into the room.”Genevieve, you sure be in the hospital, I’m sorry I hit you but I want to talk to you” What is going on” I’m dying and I want to be close with you I need to move on from the past before I die” It’s not going to be easy, My Mother is just dealing with losing Lila Rae” I understand that but I want to die here” What about Alec” He doesn’t want anything to do with me” I’m sorry “Genevieve and Brenda share a hug as Skye and Lorenzo Came in .”Genevieve, What is going on” As Cal Came into the room.”Mother, Daddy I know this is hard but I need you to do something for me, Brenda is dying and I want her to live with us” You want us to let her stay with us! “You both want me and the children to stay with you, Please Brenda is sick and needs me, Please Let’s put the past behind “It’s not easy Beside she the one who hit you! You could have died! She keeps hurting you! Lorenzo yelled “At Least When Genevieve wasn’t with me she wasn’t raped “This isn’t about who’s the better parents please “


Skye and Lorenzo went to talk.”What do you think “I hate her but she dying hopefully and will be out of our daughter's life forever “Yes “Skye and Lorenzo went by Brenda.”Alright you can stay with us, but you are not allowed to be alone with the young children “Mother “No it’s finding “You didn’t have to hurt Genevieve you could have just talked to us” You both don’t listen to me” We have reasons not too”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment