Thursday, March 31, 2022

Matter of the heartstrings part 3 ch 55

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 55”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we’re sitting down having coffee together.”Today is Monica Bail hearing “Do you want Monica to go to jail “I don’t know what I want I’m conflicted about it”but my mother is going to do the right thing It’s a complicated case”Yes,Lorenzo Do you believe that Cal love our daughter “Yes I do,Cal will take care of her”I just hope we are doing the right thing”Lorenzo took his wife hands.”We are” Genevieve Came Into the room she like seeing her parents together they look like they were trying to be happy.”Good morning,Do you want some coffee? Breakfast should be ready soon”I cannot,Sophia and I have business to get too”Genevieve,How did you get the fashion designer to agree to help you with this idea”It was easy I know them”Genevieve was worrying about how her mother would react to it as Skye got up.``From Brenda “Yes she had friends that are in the business “So you told her before you told me! Skye was upset.”Mother I came up with this idea when we were not talking that’s all”I do hope it a successful company for you “Thanks Mother “Genevieve left.”Skye “Somehow I need to make peace that Brenda raise our daughter but it’s hard”Yes it is “


At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned and Olivia we’re having coffee together.``Monica has to get out of this “Hopefully she get bail”Yes”AJ Came Into the room.”AJ,We have to show the court we support Monica “I do support my mother “As Emily came in the room.”We will help Monica get out of this legal mess and hopefully it’s the last time for the Quartermaine “AJ and Emily share a look.”You two have a secret Don’t you! I been knowing that something is going on between you both”Yes there is,AJ help me with something “You”Yes Ned it’s not me this time”Emily,What did you do”It’s bad,Olivia I don’t know if you want to heard it”It’s okay we our family “I was the driver who hit Lila Rae and Spencer “Emily cried “No”Yes I been trying to Help Emily at the risk of losing my relationship with Skye who is the only family who ever support me”This is bad” I feel so guilty for it, I want to confess but Lorenzo “Would kill you” Yes”


Skye Came Into the room.”Is everyone okay” Yes “I know what is going on”You do”You’re all worry about Monica but you don’t have to be”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment