Thursday, March 31, 2022

Matter of the heartstrings part 3 ch 46

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 46”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Rae was in her room when her cellphones rang it was Mac about her case .”Did you find the person who kidnapped me”Rae was in shock when Mac told her about Monica she hang up the phone and went downstairs,


Skye was in the living room talking to Althea.``You have Changed since you been in town,Someone I can be proud of”Althea was touch by that.”Thanks Antoinette I wanted to be someone you can be proud of”They share a moment as Rae Came Into the room she knowing how close they were and was a little jealous.”Skye,I have some news”I hope it’s not bad”As Lorenzo and Genevieve Came Into the room.” I know who kidnapped me,Mac arrested that person “Who is it ''Monica “Wow! Skye was in shock.”Probably because I had an affair with Alan “Probably “Monica is at the station “I’ll go with you”Do you want us to come “No stay with the younger children ``Skye kiss Lorenzo goodbye and left with Rae and Althea. Lorenzo closes the door as Genevieve pour some water she wasn’t sure how to feel towards her father.``Genevieve,I hope you understand why I’m asking you to cut Brenda from you're life! That woman kidnapped you”Daddy,Mother has a relationship with both her mother why can’t I? It’s not my fault that Brenda did this”No it’s not,You are the innocent one here but just in time maybe you both can have a relationship but now you’re Mother needs you,We need you “Alright,I'm going to check on my children “Let me see you're phones first “Daddy, I’ll delete the number “Now”Genevieve Give Lorenzo her cellphones he open the cellphones and deleted Brenda numbers and give it back to Genevieve.”Genevieve,I hope you understand this,I love you and I always regret not knowing you were out their “I never blame you and Mother for it”Genevieve went upstairs.


At The Police station-Monica was with Ric being questioned.”Why did you kidnap Rae? Were you going to kill her”As Alexis Came into the room.”Don’t say anything “Alexis are you my lawyer “Yes Ned Ask me to”


In the hallway-Ned and Olivia were there when Skye and Rae Came Into the room.”Did Monica really kidnap my mother! “It's complicated.''She was upset about the affair and wasn’t thinking clearly “Don’t! My mother could of been killed “Skye yelled “Skye,Thanks “Rae said Skye turn around and look at Rae,”I keep thinking I could of lose you,We had our ups and down and I cannot lose you”Skye Cried 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment