Thursday, March 31, 2022

Matter of the heartstrings part 3 ch 50

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 50”

At Spencer-Spencer was talking to Alexis.”Do I have an Changed of Losing my son “No ,You will not lose you're son to a criminal,I’ll make sure you don’t “Thanks Alexis,I understand Skye and Lorenzo are in pain over Lila Rae ,I’m too but I will not lose my son “No you wouldn’t “


At The Courthouse-Lorenzo trial -Nora and Bobbie and Ric were their when Lorenzo and Skye and Genevieve and Tea and Scotty Came Into the room as the judge Came in and everyone stood up.”Mr Alcazar,I’m sorry about you're daughter and I have been thinking about this case and it’s been a waste of taxpayers money ,All charge are dismissed,Mr Alcazar I don’t want to see you in my court again “Yes your Honor “As Cal Came Into the Court and The Judges got up and left as Lorenzo turn around and look at Cal As they share a look.Skye went by Lorenzo,”It’s Over For now”Yes it is,Let’s go get our grandson”Yes”Skye was having doubt about raising Chandler.


At The Police station-Monica was in the cell when AJ Came by.”AJ”Mother we are going to get you out of this”I wish I never got caught “Do you regret what you did? Mother were you plan on killing Rae”I don’t know what I was going to do I just snapped after you’re father died”I understand that “I know this is hard for you with Skye but I need you”I know”


At The Courthouse-Chandler custody’s case-Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve and Tea we’re their as Spencer Came in with Nikolas and Alexis.”I understand you’re in pain I’m too but you’re not going to take my son”The Judges Came Into the room and everyone stood up,’”The Case Of Custody Of Chandler Cassadine” Alexis got up.”You’re Honor,My client just lost his fiancé,He want to raise his son and not fight with her parents over there son”Tea got up.”My client just want to raise their grandson The only connects they have to there late daughter “I call my first witness Genevieve Alcazar “Alexis said and Genevieve was worrying as Lorenzo give her a look as she went on the stand.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment