Thursday, March 31, 2022

Matter of the heartstrings part 3 ch 61

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 61”

At Lila’s place-Genevieve and Sophia party-Brenda Just crashed the party and Genevieve told Brenda and Skye that she needed both of them .”Genevieve I cannot share you with her! She took you! I should of raise you we will never get it back and it’s not fair “Skye yelled as Lorenzo Came by.”You need to go”Genevieve I do hope you’re company a successful one,I know it will “As Cal Came by.”Darling is everything okay “Yes, Cal this is Brenda “Oh Nice to meet you I’m Cal Barrington ``I need to go back to the party” Genevieve went on stage.”Brenda,You have a choice either leave town or I’ll deal with you”If you kill me Genevieve will never forgive you ,Like it or not she is the best of all of us”Brenda left.”Skye “That woman bring out the worst of me”


Genevieve went on stage.”Thanks you all for coming and for you're order you will make the company a successful one”Sophia came up.”Thanks you I always wanted to be in fashion on my own without just the name of my mother “


Olivia went outside and made a phone call. She was keeping a secret and hated it.”You need to come home “Olivia hung up the phone.


Brenda was outside as Rae Came by her.”You need to go and leave my daughter alone you hurt her enough “


Inside-Genevieve was happy about her company when Skye and Lorenzo Came by.”Genevieve we are proud of you”I’m successful without going to school “Yes you are lucky “Yes,Where is Brenda? Did you throw her out” Genevieve it’s too hard for me to be friends with her, You can’t have all of us” Mother “No! You wouldn’t do it so don’t ask me”Im sorry”Genevieve was feeling emotional about it.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment