Thursday, March 31, 2022

Heartstrings part 1 ch 2

 “Heartstrings Part 1 ch 2”

At The Park-Kristina and Christy, we’re outside with their children and Georgie and Dillon with their children.”It’s a nice day out” Yes we need this a break from the talk show “Yes I cannot believe that it’s coming up in its ten season,Hopefully longer”Yes I have enjoyed being the director and producer of it”You been wonderful too,I wonder if we should do more talk show “Enough talking about work “Alright “


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Rae we’re talking.”I know that Genevieve loves both of us. It's just hard. I feel so angry towards Brenda not because of what she did to my marriage with Jax I have moved on towards that it’s that she took my baby! My choice on raising her and name her “I know sweetheart “Rae hug Skye as Lorenzo came running into the room.”Lorenzo, What it is” Genevieve “Lorenzo ran outside as Skye and Rae follow him to find Genevieve laying on the floor bleeding on the floor.”Genevieve “My men saw her bleeding “I’ll call 911”I have “Oh Lorenzo “Skye was feeling emotional as the paramedics Came and Lorenzo let the men work on her and got up by Skye.”Lorenzo,Who did this “I'll check the cameras “We should go to the Hospital,the nanny are here”Skye and Rae and Lorenzo left as the paramedics left.


At General Hospital-Monica was their talking to a new doctor.”I need you to look at this case and see if you can help “As the paramedics Came in with Genevieve As Skye and Lorenzo and Rae Came by.”My baby”Monica Someone hit Genevieve behind the head”I’ll look at her,This is Dr David Hayward a New Doctor here”Save my baby”


Lorenzo took his wife's hands.”Skye “Sometimes I feel like I’m breaking “Lorenzo was worrying about his wife.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment