Thursday, March 31, 2022

Matter of the heartstrings part 3 ch 52

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 52”

At The Courthouse-Chandler Custody Case-Tea had just Ask Lorenzo to take the stand he was swear in.”Mr.Alcazar,D Did you know that you’re wife was carrying twin” No we didn’t know our daughter Genevieve was out their “What do you do for a living “I’m a businessman and I sell coffee “Do you have guns in you're house”  Y, Yes but they are locked up, I’m the only one who knows where Do you love your children? “Yes I would lay down my life for each of them and my grandchildren ``Why do you want you're grandson “His the only thing left of my daughter who just died because she was in a car with him”Do you Blame Spencer for Lila Rae dead “Yes! Lorenzo yelled “I’m done “It was Alexis turn,”Are you a mob boss “No”You can’t lie on the stand,When Lila Rae was a baby did you take her from Skye ``Lila Rae was visiting family that’s all”A one year old was visiting family “Yes! “Who raped Genevieve was it you're father “Leave my daughter alone! Go after me! Lorenzo yelled “Mr. Alcazar ``I'm sorry you’re Honor “I’m done” Lorenzo got up.


“I call Skye Alcazar to the stand”Tea said As Skye got up and took the stand,”Mrs Alcazar,Do you want to raise you're grandson “Yes for my daughter “You’re a alcoholic “Yes I did slip once but that’s all''Do you have any young children at home “Yes we have a daughter Alana and A son John and my grandchildren and a wonderful nanny “Thanks you”Alexis got up.``You have quite the past both you and you're husband,Why should you both raise a baby whose father want him”Because his the reason our daughter is dead ! He should be dead! Skye yelled as she cried Spencer got up.``Don’t you think I feel that way too! Spencer yelled “I’m finished Skye got up from the stand.“This is an emotional case I can see everyone love this baby so much but if you can’t agree on share him I will make my decision soon”


Lorenzo went to his family.”Genevieve,I’m sorry about this”I was on his side now I’m on you're After what they did to me”Lorenzo Hug Genevieve As Spencer Came by and smirk at him and pull away from Genevieve,”You will be sorry for throwing my daughter rape in her face “I was on you're side till now”


Skye went by Alexis.”Why did you throw my daughter raped in her face like that! All for a case! To make a point that I’m a bad mother! Skye yelled “I didn’t know”Genevieve Came by.”Genevieve,I didn’t know about the rape if I did I wouldn’t of done it”You will lose”


Lorenzo and Cal were in the hallway.”Thanks for getting me free “I want a date with Genevieve then I’ll get you Custody Of you're grandson “Deal”Genevieve and Skye Came out.”Cal,Why are you here “I remember you told me about the

Hearing,I thought you would want to go to dinner take a break from this “Yes,I would love too”Genevieve look at her mother.”I’ll be okay “Genevieve left with Cal.”We will get our grandson “You just made a deal”Yes”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment