Thursday, March 31, 2022

Matter of the heartstrings part 3 ch 54

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 54”

At Skye/Lorenzo -Skye was outside walking around her yard when Rae came outside.”Skye “Mother,How are you “I just saw Monica it’s all my fault that she did this and I need to make it right “How”I’m going to let the charger go”Are you sure “Yes,I need to do the right thing “I’ll support you”Thanks,How was the Custody hearing”Not good ,Alexis use the fact that Genevieve was raped,She wanted to keep that quiet “I’m sorry “I’ll make Alexis pay for that”


Inside-Genevieve was on the phone talking to Sophia,”What do you this,I’ll talk to Lucy Tomorrow and be in the office “Genevieve hung up the phone and went upstairs to see her children.


Xavier room-Lorenzo was holding Xavier. And Genevieve saw it from the hallway.”I love you, son, I’ll make sure no one hurt you and you grew up to not be like him” Lorenzo turn and saw Genevieve in the hallway and she Came Into the room.”Daddy”I will not let what happened destroy him,I promise you”I believe you Daddy,You’re not like him and having you as his grandfather well be the best for him”Yes it was good that you move back in”Yes”Lorenzo Give Xavier to Genevieve and left the room.


Diego was in the living room as Skye Came Into the room.”Diego, I hope you’re not back to hurt this family especially you're father “I’m not, I promise Skye I’m just running the company with Father “Just be careful “I will”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment