Thursday, March 31, 2022

Matter of the heartstrings part 3 ch 53

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 53”

At The Police station-Monica was in her cell when Rae Came by,”Monica,I’m sorry for taking Alan and keeping him all those years from you”You had years with Alan That should have been mine! You had no right to him”You’re right but I have already paid for it,I went to jail and lost years with my daughter “Not long enough for me”You ruin you're own life for payback “Rae left.


At Lila’s Place-Genevieve and Cal we’re having dinner,”I can’t stay long I have work to do”Work” Cal Ask “I’m opening a company with Sophia Howard “What kind “Don’t laugh ,My parent are the only one knows but it’s a fashion company call ‘The Five”Sound interesting “Thanks,Cal why do you want to date me”You are gorgeous and smart and we both come from the same background “Both our family are rich but that’s all that we have in common,My father isn’t like you're “No you're right about that,I like you Genevieve “What about my children “I love kids,I know you’re scared and want to push me away but you cannot “Cal took Genevieve hands.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we’re home having some dinner alone.”Lorenzo,You can’t keep use our daughter to get what you want”I’m free and soon we will get our grandson,Genevieve had hurt is it’s time she owned us”Lorenzo “As Diego Came Into the room.”Diego,You’re here”I’m sorry about Lila Rae and that I wasn’t here for you both,I I did love my sister “I know you did” Yes” I’m going to check on the other children” Skye went upstairs,” Father, I have taken care of things in Puerto Rico “Good, We are going back oyour nephew Thanks to Genevieve she helping without knowing it.”Diego was confusing about his father when Genevieve Came  Into the room.”Genevieve,How was you're date “It was just dinner Daddy,I’m not ready for Love yet,Diego it’s good to see you”Sorry I wasn’t here for the funeral “Why weren’t you”All that matter is that you’re brother here now”Yes”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment