Thursday, March 31, 2022

Heartstrings part 1 ch 5

 “Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 5”

Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo had just figured out that it was Brenda who attacked Genevieve.``I don’t understand why Brenda would do this. She calms she loves Genevieve,Why hit her on the head! To be alone with her”We need to get the Hospital ``As John wheel himself outside.”How Genevieve “She Find sweetheart we have news to share “Let’s go inside “Skye and Lorenzo and Diego went inside with John.”There a new doctor working at General Hospital he has done surgery that can help you walk again,It’s up to you if you want it we love you no matter “I know you do love me you both have been so great,Yes I want the surgery “Alright we'll call the hospital “


At Cal-Cal sneak Brenda into his house.”What is you're intentions with Genevieve “You're not her mother you only raised her because you stole her! What kind of woman steals a baby from another woman! “I was desperate,You better not hurt Genevieve she been thought a lot sometime I wish Skye and Lorenzo never found her “


At General Hospital-Genevieve room-Genevieve was in her room talking to Monica.”Monica,I I have to go home, I find” Genevieve it’s for the best if you stay till tomorrow “Monica left and Genevieve work on an idea to get out of the room.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment