Thursday, March 31, 2022

Matter of the heartstrings part 3 ch 47

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 47”

At The Police station-Ned and Olivia were in the hallway with Skye and Rae waiting to see Monica,” Skye, I understand you're upset I get it She you're a mother but we have all been there not thinking clearly and making a mistake, Monica Changed her mind and Let Rae go''She only did it because my daughter died! Skye yelled and cried.”Skye ``Ned felt emotional about all this Skye was still dealing with losing Lila Rae and it was a total on her. 


Felicia Came by Mac as Rae went to talk to her.”Felicia, I heard you found the evidence “Yes I thought it was odd how I found you so I had to go back and I found the cabin you were at” As Monica Came out with Alexis.”How dare you try to kill my mother! Skye yelled “Skye, I was upset about the affair “Monica said as Alexis Came by.”Don’t say anything “I should have known you are her lawyer “Rae, I’m sorry “Did you want to kill me! Was that the plan” Rae I just snapped after the affair you had with my husband! Monica yelled “I’m sorry I hurt you, I loved him too” He loved me! He married me. We had children and years together you stole him twice from me” I went to jail for that” As Emily and AJ finally Came Into the room,” What’s going “You’re Mother kidnapped my mother and tried to kill her! Skye yelled that Rae was worrying about Skye.”Skye, Let’s go home, She's going to jail “Rae left with Skye.


Emily went to talk to her mother.”Did you do this” Yes I just snapped “On Mother, I’m here for you” Let’s go” Mac said “Does she have to go to jail “Yes” I’m sorry “We will get you out of this “AJ said Monica left.”This is a mess” Alexis, How does it look “Not good “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment