Thursday, March 31, 2022

Heartstrings part 1 ch 4

 “Heartstrings Part 1 ch 4”

At General Hospital-Skye and Lorenzo, we’re talking to Monica.``Well, Genevieve is okay “Yes she just has a concussion and needs rest “Dr. Hayward talks to us about John and stem cells will it help him walk again “Yes I believe it will Dr. Hayward is a wonderful doctor he uses to do heart surgery but I would trust him” Really! We will have to talk to John it’s up to him”Are there any risk”The only risk is it wouldn’t work”You would do this if you were us”Yes”Monica left.”Let’s do this,John want to walk again “We will talk to him”As AJ Came by,”How’s Genevieve “She resting”Do you know who did this”No but I will,Let’s go home the bodyguard are here watching Genevieve “Alright “They left.


At Genevieve room-Genevieve was sleeping when she heard a noise and woke up to fine Brenda in her room.``Brenda “Brenda went by Genevieve bed,” Yes, I’m sorry I hit you I just had to see you” You hit me on my head” Yes I want to see you, You’re parents wouldn’t let me It was the only way I’m sorry “What’s going on “You’re right something is going on” As Cal Came in with flower.”Darling,Are you okay? Why are you here “Cal I’m okay, I need you to do something for me,Can you keep Brenda at you're house “Why”Please I need you too,To keep her safe from my father “Cal wanted to do anything for Genevieve.”Alright “We will talk when I get out of here “Do you forgive me”I understand you want to see me but did you have to go this far”You hit Genevieve! Cal yelled “Cal please “Yes I want to see you. We Need to talk there about the reason why I’m back “Why don’t we go and let Genevieve rest” You can’t let the bodyguard see her” Alright “Cal sneaks Brenda out of the room.


At Skye/Lorenzo -Outside-Diego was looking around to find who hit his sister and found a bracelet as Skye and Lorenzo came outside.``Did you find anything about who hit you're sister “Yes I found a bracelet “Diego Show it to them.''it cannot be! Why would she do this! “Who”Lorenzo it was Brenda ``No”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment