Thursday, March 31, 2022

Heartstrings part 1 ch 10

 “Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 10”

At Lila’s place-Skye and Lorenzo we’re having lunch with Brenda and Genevieve and John and  The Children .”Who’s friend are you “Morgan Lila Ask Brenda.”She a friend of mine”Oh”So Genevieve business is pick up”Yes im a successful businesswoman,See Daddy I Could have a future without college “Genevieve,You Just got lucky “Lorenzo took a drink of his scotch.”I saw a nursery room upstairs who room is that” Our grandson Chandler is home from the hospital, He was Lila Rae son” Oh, I’m sorry about Lila Rae” Thanks “Skye took a drink of her water it was hard for her to be sitting across the room with Brenda and Skye wish she had something stronger as the waitress came back with the food.”Now eat all you're food we can’t stay long”Yes Papa”Lorenzo kiss Morgan Lila on the forehead As AJ Came by.


AJ was by the bar as Skye Came by. Skye, Rae told me what happened, B Brenda is moving in with you” She is dying and Genevieve wants to take care of her and all I think is that woman took my baby! It’s not easy ‘Skye,Are you thinking of drinking “I been tempted but I’m not “Lorenzo Came by.”Skye,Are you okay “It’s hard trying to be friends with her”Maybe this was a bad idea “


Genevieve and Brenda were sitting by the tables.”Genevieve, You’re a good mother “I try to be” So are you serious with Cal” Cal is different than Alistair “He's a gentleman that’s why” Lorenzo said as he Came by with Skye.”Daddy,Alistair was a gentleman too.You never got to know him”Well his gone now so you need to move on,Cal care for you he can make you happy “Brenda didn’t like how Lorenzo was push Genevieve with Cal.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment