Friday, September 30, 2016

Unexpected Family ch 25


At Lorenzo/Skye- Skye was in the girls room holding Alana Edward. “ Alana Edward you're sister is sick but she will be back soon in this room with you .We love you so much “ Skye said as Lorenzo came in. “Skye we sure go back to the hospital “Lorenzo said “You're right”Skye said “Tea offer to take Alana Edward” Lorenzo said “No right now I just want my baby with us”Skye said as she put Alana Edward down.”We love you Alana Edward and you're sister well get better soon”Lorenzo said he kiss Alana Edward and they left.

At Emily/Nikolas-Emily was going through a box of old papers when Monica came in. “What are you doing? Monica ask “With what is going on with Lila Rae made me miss My Mother , This is all Page thing”Emily said “I miss Page to she help me with my cancer you both did”Monica said “ I just hate cancer , Lila Rae sure be at home not in a hospital “Emily said “You're right she sure , You need to take it easy with the pregnancy “Monica said “I will I'm going to make us some tea”Emily said and left. Monica look at the box and pull out a piece of paper.”Oh no” Monica said she put her hands on her face as Emily came in with a tray of two cups of tea. “ Mother , What is it”Emily ask “Nothing I sure get back to the hospital “ Monica said she had the paper behind her back and put in it her back pocket and kiss Emily goodbye. “Let me know how Lila Rae is”Emily said “I will” Monica said and left. Emily pick up a picture of Page. “Oh mother” Emily said

At General Hospital -Lila Rae room-Lila Rae was in the hospital bed with a IV of the chemotherapy when Skye came in . “Oh my baby girl this is all my fault you getting sick maybe it's my punishment for giving away that baby I had when I was young”Skye said as Monica came in.

Copyright by Skye the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment