Saturday, May 7, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 44

At The Howard/Quartermaine hotel~Skye and Jax room~Skye had just hang up the phone when Jax came by and pull her in. “What do you want to do today, Mrs. Jacks”Jax said “Oh I would love to stay in bed with my husband, But I can’t”Skye said as she face Jax. “Why not”Jax ask “Today I’m going to tell my family, That it’s me who took ELQ”Skye said ‘You' can’t wait to stick it to Tracy can you”Jax ask “No I can’t , I just want to hurt her for take Alan from me”Skye said “I get that, I want to be there”Jax said “Thank you for understand”Skye said she kiss Jax, “Always, I sure call Carly and check on the girls”Jax said “I was shock she didn’t try to do anything”Skye said “Me too”Jax said “Jax,, Are you okay”Skye ask “Yes I’m”Jax said he called Carly.

At Carly’s~Carly was on the phone with Jax, “Yes the girls are fine, Lila Rae can stay as long as Skye needs, Thank you”Carly said and hang up the phone as Lila Rae and Josslyn came down. “Good, You're both ready, I was thinking we could go out to breakfast”Carly said “I need to call mommy”Lila Rae said “I just talk to Jax , It’s okay”Carly said “Okay”Lila Rae said “Can we go to Kelly’s”Josslyn ask “Sure, Let’s go”Carly said they left,

At The Quartermaine mansion~ Monica and AJ were talking. “AJ, Is Skye the one who took over ELQ”Monica ask AJ just look at Monica, “I sure of know”Monica said “Skye isn’t doing this to hurt the family”AJ said “I hope not, Do you really love Lydia”Monica ask “Yes I do, We our alike”AJ said “Yes you are”Monica said “I’m happy Mother”AJ said “Good”Monica said

At Nikolas~ Hayden was alone when Lydia came in, “Mother, Why are you here it’s not safe”Hayden said “Soon Nikolas will know anyway”Lydia said “No , I love him Mother”Hayden said “Hayden , You were only to be with Nikolas to help us get ELQ that’s all, Why did you fall in love with him”Lydia ask “I could ask you the same about AJ! Now go! Hayden yelled “Fine”Lydia said and left as Nikolas came in the room. “Hayden , Are you okay, I heard talking”Nikolas said “I was just on the phone”Hayden said “Oh, I need to take care of something, I will be back later”Nikolas said “Okay”Hayden said and kiss Nikolas.

At Kelly’s~Carly and Josslyn and Lila Rae were having breakfast and Carly was trying to get a hold of Sonny when Bobbie came by.”You look worry”Bobbie said “I’m, Can you watch the girls for a min”Carly ask “Sure”Bobbie said “Josslyn listen to you're Grandmother I will be back”Carly said and left. “So how are you both”Bobbie ask “Okay”Josslyn said “So you're Josslyn Grandmother”Lila Rae ask “Yes,, You can call me Bobbie”She said

At Sonny’s house~Sonny was lying on the floor bleeding when Carly came in. “Sonny! NO! Carly yelled she called for help. “Sonny! Don’t leave me, I”m sorry”Carly said she saw a note by his body and read it was a suicide note, “No”Carly said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment