Friday, March 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 1012

At Alexander trial~Tea was giving closing statements. "Alexander Cassadine is nothing but a spoiled rich kid who gets what he wants and doesn't care about anyone else, Not his wife who he kick down the steps while she was pregnant , Yes the baby wasn't his but it was still a baby and Alexander grandson who he was raise as his own son saw the whole thing, That boy is only six years old! Then their is Genevieve who he knows she been thought a lot and he didn't care, He probably never loved her a man would never do this to a woman he clam to love, Alexander Cassadine belongs in jail so Genevieve and her children can somehow heal, Think of her as your daughter , Sister , You would never want this to be someone you loved"Tea said "Alexander Cassadine is also the victim here, He was brainwash by his Great-Grandmother and he wants to get help, Please let Alexander get help not jail time, Thank you"Nora said "Jury please take your time and don't talk to reports about the case as you make your decision "The Judge said The jury left.

Nikolas and Emily went into the hallway, "I can't believe you didn't tell me about Alexander been alive"Emily said "I could not tell you, I was ported my son from Lorenzo , Like I'm doing now"Nikolas said "I would of help you""Emily said "I'm going to see Alexander"Nikolas said as Monica came by. "Emily"Monica said "I hate this"Emily said "Me too"Monica said

"Genevieve let's go home"Lorenzo said Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve went into the hallway and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment