Monday, November 7, 2016

Always part 5 ch 12



At Genevieve/Alexander- Genevieve was in the nursery room getting it ready for the baby putting out a baby blanket when Skye came into the room. “Genevieve, Their you are”Skye said “Mother, What do you think of my daughter room”Genevieve ask “It looks good”Skye said she took Genevieve hand. “You know it's not really you're baby, This is Sunday Rose baby that you will be raised “Skye said “Yes I know Mother that I'm raising my Granddaughter but I have to get use to calling her my daughter”Genevieve said “You're right “Skye said “Why are you so worried “Genevieve ask”Because you haven't deal with the baby you lose”Skye said “Well I had to deal with a lot then, We thought you were gone”Genevieve said “Yes”Skye said she touch Genevieve hair.
“We sure go”Genevieve said ‘Yes, You're father is going to meet us”Skye said they left.

At The Quartermaine Mansion-Monica was alone in the room when a man from the past came in. “Monica “He said Monica touch his face, “Rick Webber, You're alive “”Monica said “Yes I'm , It's a long story but I had to see you”Rick said as Alan came in.”Rick Webber, You're alive! Alan yelled “Yes, You're not the only one who come back from the dead, Look I'm not here to get Monica back I just want my life back and my job “Rick said “Well you are a good doctor “Monica said “Thank you, Alan can we work together “Rick ask “As long as you stay away from my wife “Alan said “I will”Rick said and left,”Alan you can't be jealous of Rick, I love you”Monica said “That never stops you before “Alan said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment