Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Always part 5 ch 15

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was pour some water. “Skye are you upset “Lorenzo ask “Yes I'm , I loved the idea of Genevieve naming the baby Lila Rae, Genevieve and Lila Rae always did fight but when Genevieve ask us if it was okay it was also a way of saying that Genevieve wanted to let go of the past and that she loved Lila Rae but no you had to throw a fit! Skye yelled “Skye,If things were different I would love for Genevieve to do this but that baby is a child of rape ! Lorenzo yelled “You can't blame that on the child it's not the baby or Sunday Rose fault “Skye said “I'm sorry Skye but I keep thinking Sunday Rose would be better off if she had an abortion “Lorenzo said “That's not you're call to make! Like you have told our children we stand by each other as we our Alcazar” Skye said as the maid came in with Rae. “Mother “Skye said “I could come back”Rae said “No it's okay”Skye said the maid left .”Mother, I'm glad you're here,My husband is having a hard time accepting the baby as our Great-Granddaughter, Genevieve wanted to name the baby Lila Rae but Lorenzo didn't like the idea “Skye said “It's just going to be hard accepting this baby and holding the child”Lorenzo said “It's going to be hard for you Lorenzo but it's going to be harder for Sunday Rose more then she relies yet , Seeing Genevieve take care of the baby and when the baby calls Genevieve mommy”Rae said “I just wish Sunday Rose had an  abortion I think that will be best for all, Do you think Sunday Rose is healing”Lorenzo said “Sunday Rose is making progress and she will keep making progress we just need to support her”Rae said “Of course , Skye I know you want another Lila Rae but their was only one”Lorenzo said “Of course I don't want a replacement for Lila Rae, But it was a big step for Genevieve wanted to name her after her sister “ Skye said “You're right it was, I need to go to the coffee shop “Lorenzo said and left. “Mother, Do you think Genevieve sure raise the baby, I'm worrying about her state of mind, Calling the baby hers”Skye said “I'm worry to be Genevieve isn't alone “Rae said “No”Skye said “Skye, How are you doing, Have you still been seeing Kevin”Rae ask “No I haven't had time”Skye said “You need to work on you're life to “Rae said “Yes I know”Skye said

At Skylar-Skylar was in bed with Aiden “Are we back together “Aiden ask “I don't know, it's been fun, I need some fun in my life “Skylar said “Me too but I don't want to get hurt “Aiden said “Me either or hurt Cameron again “Skylar said “Me too , We both have hurt him “Aiden said “Yes”Skylar said They got out of bed. “We sure talk to Cameron together “Skylar said”Yes”Aiden said

At Genevieve-Alexander -Genevieve and Nikolas-Alexander were sitting on the couch looking online for baby's name. “I love that name, It's perfect thank you for helping me”Genevieve said “You're welcome, Papa wasn't trying to mean it's just going to take a while for everyone to come around “Nikolas-Alexander said “Yes I'm worry about you're sister she became cold like My Father and that scare me”Genevieve said “We will help her,Let's go take the twins for a walk around the ground “Nikolas-Alexander said “Sure”Genevieve said


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment